We are hiring Class A Drivers for local work delivering aggregate and cementitious materials to various locations.
Drivers must be safe and dependable.
• Paid training is available for candidates that have a Class A license or permit with doubles/triples endorsements.
• Starting pay is $20-21 per hour (depending on position) after paid training. We give annual increases with NO CAP!
TRUCK DRIVER BENEFITS:
• PPO/HMO Health Insurance, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
• PTO (Paid Time Off)
• Overtime Pay
• 401k Retirement Plan
• Direct Deposit
• Training Program
• Strong Safety Program
• Employee Referral Bonus
• Employee Assistance Program
TRUCK DRIVER ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Responsible for the safe and efficient delivery of material to and from ready mixed concrete plants.
• Perform Pre and Post trip inspection and maintain driver logs within the DOT guidelines.
TRUCK DRIVER QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Truck Driver must have a valid Class A commercial drivers permit or license and doubles/triples endorsements.
• Truck Driver record must not contain any reckless driving offenses, leaving the scene of an accident, DUI's, etc.
• Be able to communicate effectively with customers and Dispatch, while representing the company in a professional manner.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Successful Class A Truck Driver candidate must submit to post offer pre-employment physical examination, drug/alcohol screen and background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
CEMAK Trucking is a large trucking company that transports rock and sand, powder, and aggregates to different ready mixed plants throughout California.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)